This MJJ customised Rolex Oyster Perpetual DateJust is a fresh take on the iconic timepiece, launched in 1945. The re-designed "Blackout" finish by MJJ is crafted using DLC technology, giving a sleek black upgrade to a classic timepiece.
- “Diamond-like carbon” is the technology behind MJJ “Blackout” customisations
- DLC is a molecular coating that protects your watch with diamond-like qualities, enhancing the surface up to 8 times stronger than steel
- The process involves MJJ’s specialists bonding DLC to your watch. But, unlike other PVD treatments, DLC is entirely reversible with no lasting effects to your watch
- Armour your watch with a military-grade black shell
MJJ Exclusive specialise in the customisation of luxury products. We do not work directly with the original manufacturers. These customisations have been requested by our customers, with the intention of personalising the item to them. This customisation features DLC coating, applied to the original steel watch parts. The watch is unworn, though classed as previously-owned. Due to the modifications, the original manufacturer’s warranty has been voided. However, MJJ Exclusive provide a 5-year warranty with the watch. We believe in molding luxury to you and creating unique pieces. Therefore, our collections will have a maximum of ten pieces.
- Customised Product Model: 1263300
- Size: 41mm
- Case Material: DLC Coated Steel
- Bracelet Material: DLC Coated Steel
- Dial Colour: Black
- Warranty: MJJ Exclusive 5 Year
- This is an unworn, previously owned watch
Styled On Instagram