The limited edition “Blackout” Rolex Oyster Perpetual DateJust is a fresh take on the iconic timepiece, launched in 1945. Introduced as the first wristwatch with an automatic date change, the classic aesthetics of the DateJust have transcended fashion ever since. The MJJ “Blackout” Rolex Oyster Perpetual DateJust is a bespoke, limited series of 10 watches. Designed by MJJ and bonded with DLC technology, giving a sleek black upgrade to a classic timepiece.
- “Diamond-like carbon” is the technology that sparked MJJ’s “Blackout” collection
- DLC is a molecular coating that protects your watch with diamond-like qualities, enhancing the surface up to 8 times stronger than steel
- The process involves MJJ’s specialists bonding DLC to your watch. But, unlike other PVD treatments, DLC is entirely reversible with no lasting effects to your watch
- Armour your watch with a military-grade black shell
MJJ’s warranty protects your watch for 5 years and the DLC coating for a full year. The warranty provides full coverage in defects of malfunctions under standard conditions of use. As well as workmanship, coating or material failures during the DLC process. MJJ’s warranty is a worldwide guarantee of perfection and our commitment to you.
*MJJ’s “Blackout” collection is in no way affiliated with the original watch manufacturers.
- Model: 12633
- Size: 41mm
- Case Material: DLC Coated Yellow Gold
- Bracelet Material: DLC Coated Steel & Yellow Gold
- Dial Colour: Black
- Year: 2019
- Warranty: Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty